Thursday 15 April 2010

Consider yourself one of my bestfriends, Consider yourself one of my enemies♪

That song makes so much sense to me right now. It pretty much describes how my life is going. And it's kind of true don't you think? When somebodies so close to you that they know everything about you, it just takes one whisper to bring your whole world crushing down around you. Of course, I hope that my bestfriends would never do that to me and vise versa.
So, the holidays are coming to a close and it's almost time to go back to school. I have my only party of the holidays tomorrow; never have been an 'alcoholic' like some of my friends, lol. I had my college interview, and got in. So that's another bonus. Not it's time to sort everything out in my life, for better or for worse. So yeah, not a very long blog but I was being hassled by Jack to make one so I thought I'd quickly type down some stuff (:
Until tomorrow.
Love,
Tyler.

1 comment:

  1. You think that was me hassling you? Oh I can be far worse. Far far worse.
    But yeah, decent effort with the bloggage to the moggage there! I totally get it n such! Well done with your college getting innage!

    ReplyDelete