Thursday 6 May 2010

I Am Not A Robot.

So I realise I haven't posted a blog in a while, and I'm sorry.
I really am. Life has been eh at the moment. 90% of the time I'm just faking a smile to get through the day because I'm really down at the moment, and I don't think that life is going to get better. But it will. And I know that, because I've seen the ups and downs of life in other people, and I've learned from it. I've just got to be strong, get over my exams, say a few goodbyes and live on. Because at the end of the day life is about living for yourself. You can't live for somebody else. Sometimes you have to do something selfish, even though that goes against everything I do. Sometimes you have to do something for yourself, and ignore what other people think. You just have to go for it. Shoot for the stars, and you'll get there.
The only person keeping me going at the moment is Samantha. I love her to bits and she's the best friend I could ever ask for. I know I never cry but I think I will when she leaves. I'ma miss her so much♥ I can talk to her about anything and I know that, even if she jokes about it, she's not going to judge me for it. And I love her for that. She's so down to earth and selfless.
I want my life to change. But in order for that to happen I have to make it happen. I have to, because if I keep living in the way that I am I'm just going to get depressed and do something stupid.
I just want to say thankyou to all of my 4 followers. Although it isn't a lot, I still Thank You for following me and for actually reading this. Thank you.
Tyler x.

P.S. I promise I will try to blog at least twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment